As I have been really busy with my classes at Clark College and Blogathon, I haven’t been able to post my “Tracking 2 Blogs” assignment, so this would be me first review of two soccer blogs I found interesting. I will list the general pros and cons of both of them.
- A fresh, innovative design.
- Multiple sections with different aspects of soccer.
- Opportunity for journalists and soccer lovers to show their talent and get publish.
- Different way of seeing soccer: Focus on stories that no other blog publishes.
- Uses different multimedia tools (video, twitter, facebook).
- Sometimes hard to find specific stories.
- Easy way to get reviews of the latest most important soccer games in Europe.
- Videos of games’ highlights (something really hard to find in YouTube sometimes).
- Simple design, chronological order, makes it easy for readers to find articles.
- Addresses just soccer issues that are well known by soccer fans
- Is not updated regularly (sometimes they go 3 days with out posting)
Next time guys I will go into more specific details, focusing of what they are doing or not doing at that specific moment.